We don’t give you rules; we give you tools.
- You will gain confidence in and out of the gym
- You will become more productive and have sustained energy throughout the day
- You will be free from the “diet mindset” and learn to eat without restrictions
- You will learn how to interpret your body’s bio-feedback so you can make changes for yourself in the future.
- You will feel sexy and proud of the body you are building…on the inside and the outside!!
Don’t waste time trying everything you read on the internet. Let us customize a foolproof plan for you to succeed!
Since starting my program I’m feeling awesome! I’m happy to say when I thought I’m not really getting stronger I realized I actually am.
In 12 short weeks, Kala has played an integral role in my life. I am very grateful to have had such a patient, thorough, detailed, dedicated, and passionate coach. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have obtained with this program.
Working mom who lost over 36lbs within 6 months!
As difficult as it was staying focused and disciplined with my training and nutrition goals, I sincerely enjoyed each and every day because Kala continually instilled in me to embrace the process and journey of these challenges.
I had hired trainers before, but none of them were as dedicated and personable as Kala. Her constant commitment to make sure I was well-educated of not only the training, but nutrition aspect of the program she had me on was indescribable.
- You can choose a combination training & nutrition program or just choose training only or nutrition only (cardio is always included).
- Periodized Training Program – All training variables are highly considered in order to meet your specific needs. Programs are generally a 6 – 8 week series and will be customized and tailored to meet you goals.
- Cardio is properly programmed into your training program, not the other way around. We believe in utilizing cardio as needed and desired by the athlete.
- Nutrition recommendations – Macronutrient recommendations, daily totals, meal-by meal breakdown, supplementation recommendations and an explanation of your nutrition plan will be included.
- Regular Scheduled Check-ins – These are coaching based programs where we will be in communication every week to 2 weeks depending on your goals. You will also have 24/7 email access.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once we receive the application form we will contact you within 24-48 hrs (if submitted on a business day)
- Sometimes scheduling a Coaching Call can be helpful to determine which option would be best for you.
- Once we receive your initial payment and all of the forms back from you we will begin to create your custom programming. This takes about 3-5 business days depending on our current schedule.
- Once your program is delivered to you the coaching will begin.
- Everything about this process is progressive. You will have scheduled check-in appointments where you will deliver specific info about yourself (all forms will be provided to you).
- These programs require your active participation. You will definitely get what you put into it.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Someone who desires a custom programming approach
- Someone who desired to play an active role in their programming by responding to emails and sharing details about their week.
- Someone who has a good understanding of what macro nutrients are and is willing to learn how to meal plan using macro nutrient goals.
- Someone who has been working out, maybe even followed a training program before, but wants a customized program to suit their goals that includes providing feedback about the program as it pertains to their progress.
- Someone interested in competing in a physique competition or an off-season athlete.
WHO IS IT NOT FOR?
- Someone who does not want a customized approach to programming
- Someone who does not want to participate in their programming by way of emails and group conversation
- Someone who is not ready to put in the work to reach their goals
- Someone who is a beginner and doesn’t understand macro nutrients or how to plan meals using goals.
- Someone who is not familiar with exercising in a gym or performing movements with free weights or machines.
Spaces are limited!